Writing a Research Proposal
Links to additional resources
- WHO Practical Guide for Health Researchers: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/emro/2004/9290213639.pdf
- A detailed, step-by-step guide is available from Kent State University, Division of Research and Graduate Studies
- The University of Michigan provides a guide to proposal writing compiled by Don Thackrey that is intended for use by faculty members.
- Important details are covered in the preparation for writing a research proposal from Birmingham City University.
- For qualitative research proposals, here is a guide from the University of British Columbia
- Basic points to remember when writing a research proposal compiled by a veteran grant US grant reviewer for the National Science Foundation, US.
- How to Write a Research Paper and Get It Published
- Tips on Effective Writing